13.7.08

Choir

Yesterday I woke up naturally at 6.30 on my day off, I had dreamt about winning the 'design a crossroads with traffic lights' competition.
I watched Last Choir Standing. Today I woke up at 5am, the sun wasn't even up properly and two tiny clouds were glowing orange. I had went back to sleep and woke up at 6am and I had dreamt about being in a choir. When we turned up for practice we decided to split up and all meet up at the end to sing a song. The others were practicing in a room behind Princes Risborough library. When we got back they were saying they had been practicing the same song for 4 hours. I said 'no way. i don't believe you. disbelief disbelief disbelief!!! i don't believe you." Probably something to do with me watching the news yesterday, where a man heckled the american gay bishop here in england.. he was shouting "repent repent repent".