7.8.08

Back home, and the diapar

I had a dream that Tesco was being closed down for Christmas. The store would be closed on the 23rd and 24th aswell as 25th and 26th, and so the store was emptied of everything.. like the scene underground in batman the dark knight, which i saw yesterday. I was with abi in the freezer just picking some ice lollies quickly before we had to leave.
Next I was driving a car with Lewis and somebody else through Risborough past what is now Waves hair salon. The automatic doors swung open and I said 'Did you see that?!, the doors to uhh urmm...' 'clintons' 'yea clintons just opened by themselves.' The store was not a salon but a newsagent like it used to be, when it was 'dillons'.

At some point in this dream I also helped an old lady out of a seat and she was wearing a nappy.