25.8.10

Who took my money.

I went to the cinema. then i was in a house and a lady was asking for money for charity. whoever i was with gave £20. but it looked tiny like a wristband. i cracked a joke and said i haven't got £20 but you can have my wristband. then she asked me for money and i said i couldn't, i don't have enough. but i spread my money out and there was £55. and then some was missing. and i was going all around this big house asking who took my money. then a day or so went past and i went back to the house at night, but the door and everything was smashed. and i walked into the house and everything had been smashed up. and i went through the house and could hear the people were still there and i was worried they were going to think it was me, because someone stole my money. i can't remember what happened next but i suddenly realised i was awake.