20.9.11

Zayn, Car Crash

I dreamt I was in High Wycombe Tesco. David and I were shopping. We split up. The store was almost empty. Downstairs near the sweet aisle I saw Zayn Malik. I walked quickly to David and told him. We went to find him.

Then we were upstairs near the lifts sitting at a table with Zayn and some other members of One Direction. I was on the end then Zayn, then 2 more, then David. I was getting on really well with Zayn, we were laughing and seemed to be flirting. Then we got in a playfight and were pushing each other holding each others muscles. We walked around a bit before he had to leave.

Then I was in a car driving with my grandad. A police car went past us and we drove ahead and were some of the first people to the scene of a car crash. There was bodies covered in blood. I said to my grandad we should just be glad we weren't the first to get there.

Then I woke up.
Then I went back to sleep and managed to be back in High Wycombe Tesco. I was looking for Zayn but I only found some relatives from Cornwall.

At one point I was also trying to explain how brilliant the Phillipines light bottle idea was, with a piece of metal in a shed, but I've forgotten who to.