28.2.13

Yellow rain

It's been a while and I've forgotten a lot of dreams but I just woke up from a wild one.

For some reason my family lived in the High Street in Princes Risborough. My brothers Jack and Luke were playing upstairs, one of them had a friend over. I was looking out the window when I noticed a lot of things floating in the sky, in a swirly line. Balloons, toasters, and all kinds of random things were up there floating around. All of a sudden, a huge digger fell from the sky landing in the High Street. For some reason there was more people in the house now. I tried to shout and tell them that diggers were falling from the sky outside but nobody seemed to listen. I could see people outside scrambling to safety. There was some men shouting further along the street, one of the men was trying to tell everybody that it was the beginning of something horrible and we should take cover immediately, but the other men were trying to shut him up. I tried to move my brothers downstairs from the front bedroom but they were too excited with whatever game they were playing to listen to me. When I finally got them onto the staircase the boy that was visiting ran out to his Dad on another kind of digger and drove it away with his Dad in the passenger seat. He was only around 12 years old.