21.3.10

Driving a nottingham bus around san francisco.

I dreamt that I took over driving a nottingham bus around somewhere that looked a bit like san francisco. I was taking over the driving from Rhys Ifans, who I didn't even know until I just googled him. I got in and realised that you have to put it into gear on a box on the path. So I did that, got back in and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't move. So I had to get someone to help me and felt stupid thinking that you could put a bus in gear on the path.
Then I saw Andy H and he'd dropped something off into a Lee Rosy's tea shop where we were, from another Lee Rosy's and I asked him how he got here so fast. Then he was talking about something he didn't like.
Then I was in a living room. Grace Jones was sat on the sofa, and David was sat on the floor with his back up against the sofa.