18.3.10

I see dead people.

Last night I went to bed tired with a banging headache at about 11. But I was still trying to get to sleep at 4.
I dreamt that I found somebody who'd been stabbed and dragged him into a shop. There was blood squirting everywhere. Then I found another body a day or so later, and dragged him into the same shop, I was worried they'd think I did it, but they found out who killed the first body. Then I was with my Nan and there was little squirts of blood coming out of the body all over us.
The dream dictionary: If you dreamed of killing someone, whether intentionally or by accident, it signifies a period of severe emotional stress during which time you must make a heroic effort to control your temper.
To dream of being a witness to a killing portends a change which will not be entirely to your liking.