17.12.10

Apartment Murder, Gun, Dead girl comes back to life.

I had been watching the film Clue, and in the day had watched an American man shoot a some people at a school.

I dreamt I was in a huge old-fashioned apartment building. There was various parties going on in different rooms, I think there had been a school ball. In the room I was in a girl was shot. Blood splattered all over the walls. Everybody went crazy, nobody knew what to do. The lift was either full or not working I can't remember, but I was running down the thin staircase that ran down the middle of the building. It was pitch black and you could only see the next few stairs. It seemed that if you fell you would fall for miles into nothingness. deep. Then I was trying to explain to someone else that there had been a murder but they were just laughing at me. I went back up and the blood splattered on the walls had turned into black marker pen patterns from the top corner of the room downwards.
Then I dreamt something else before this dream continued.

I was sitting in a car, I had a gun in my pocket and a man started aiming a gun at people in the gas station (This is all in America). I was about to shoot him when he disappeared. David was in the car beside me in the passenger seat and he took the gun and asked me where I got it. I said from the murder upstairs. He looked and there was still 2 bullets in the gun. Then a policeman came and we tried to distract him from the gun. He ended up telling us we should go to an art exhibit near the park where there was a human bow.

Then I was climbing back up the stairs inside with some old people. Then Mila was near the dead girl. They had put a plastic bag over her head. But then she moved. She had come back to life.