17.12.10

Plane Crash

I dreamt I was on a plane going down the runway. As we took off an engine burst into flames and the plane slid along the runway sideways. I looked back and there was flames pouring from one side of the plane to the other. I was sat over the wing and the door opened but people wouldn't leave the plane. I was shouting 'come on let's go' but people wouldn't move. I jumped out and was taking photos on my mobile phone when somebody told me that official pictures would be released. I took some more because I thought they were trying to cover it up.

Then I woke up and went back to sleep and had another dream. I was in the cockpit and a young couple were flying the plane. We seemed to be flying away from New York. I told them about what happened on the runway and the man flew the plane directly towards the sea until we almost crashed and the girl quickly pulled up and said 'let's go home' and we flew towards New York which was all silhouetted and sparkly.