8.1.12

High Wycombe

I was stood near the dual carriageway near the Rye in Wycombe with a group of people. One was a boy who was being kicked out of the group. After he was sent home everybody found out he had a huge tumour and that was making him act differently. So they let him back in the group. I went to get him from his house, it was small. For some reason we needed somebody to do something in particular relating to the boy, I think it was about his tumour. And I thought David could help. I think because he knew a doctor. So my Dad and some relatives of my Dad's girlfriend drove me to a huge empty department store (in Wycombe) to find David and get help from him. We stood waiting in this huge empty room which was filled only with leather couches and small flat-screen TVs hanging in lines from the ceiling.
Suddenly I was on the street with my grandad going through a box of things I had found from when I was younger. One of them was a big horn, similar to a pocket trumpet. I was able to play a tune.