12.3.12

Party/ Atomic Bomb/ Make-up smudge

I was going to a birtthday party of someone I used to work with at Tesco. I didn't know anybody but the their roomate was really nice. Then I looked out the window and a rocket took oof and nobody seemed bothered. A man was giving a speech and he didn't stop. There were giant glass windows behind him and we could all see the rocket go up and then arch downwards and hit the floor, we heard a huge thud and saw a giant explosion and mushroom cloud and then saw the explosion heading towards us. Everyone took cover but I couldn't find a very good place, it was like we were in a car and everyone could get down on the floor but me. We survived and were back at the party. I had used an eye pencil to draw on my eyes and eyebrows and I realised in the lift mirror that it had smudged all over my face.