13.5.12

One Direction, Andy Warhol and me.

I dreamt that I was walking down a narrow road in London and I saw a house with fruit machines and slot machines in every window. Each machine was a perfect fit to each window frame. I suddenly recognized it to be the house of the band One Direction. It was well known that they live in this house and I had managed to stumble upon it. I would have been excited if my attention didn't turn to the supermarket next door. It was a big glass building, it looked a bit like offices. The big lettering said -something- Grocery Store. You could faintly see through the dark windows and I was sure I saw Andy Warhol inside.

I went in and sure enough there was Andy Warhol. He was the manager of the store. He was about 60 years old and had gotten quite fat. He was wearing his old blue jeans and shirt and tie, and he had a think black belt that was done up very tight with some of his shirt poking through. His hair was very similar to his old white wig but it was messier. Parts were hanging down the side of his face. I asked for a job, he was so excited that somebody wanted to work there and he was excited to make a new friend and appear cool to the other workers in the store. He took me over to a young girl who worked there and introduced me like a friend to her. It seemed he wanted her to think he was popular. I felt sorry for him.