17.3.12

Bus/Train, Arrest

I was on a bus which was more like a train with carriages and and two floors. The driver was a lady from the American South. Somebody was trying to get the door open and she was shouting at her. And then part of the door flew off into the road and she got angry.

Then I was in a layby just walking, when suddenly some police arrive and start pointing guns at me and shouting at me to get on the ground. I tell them that I didn't do anything and that a person on a small motorbike came out from that building and went that way but they didn't listen and started to strip search me. I was an innocent person walking along and now the police had my trousers down on the front of their car. They were shouting at me like I had killed somebody.

Then I was back on the train and the cops were in the food carriage and I walked through and they were really friendly! We spoke about what happened.

-I imagined being arrested after I saw a motorbike speed out of a house walking home from work last night.