4.3.13

Howard Stern and old people.

We took the shortcut up Mount Olympus and got to the part where you can't turn right. We were waiting to go straight when we noticed the car in front of us was Howard Stern in a weird beat up old Beetle. We honked and threw out fists in the air to show our appreciation and he drove slowly on while talking to us. For some reason with all the windows down, we could all have a perfectly good conversation car to car.

As we drove on the dream changed a little and I was in a new car driving an old man somewhere. I seemed to be testing new cars and speaking to old people a lot. David and I came back from somewhere looking for one of the new cars I was driving in the car park. The car was in a disabled space and there was an old man sitting in the passenger seat. The steering wheel was on the right. I asked if he was ok and he wanted chocolate. I looked in the door of the car and found kids surprise balls with chocolate inside, but there was about 15 tiny chocolate balls, the size of ball bearing, and we both agreed we weren't about to fiddle around opening all those.