31.3.13

The Impostor

I vaguely remember being at a meal with David. On our table were a group of 50-60 year old important men. I was talking very comfortably with them. I looked over and saw Mila and Ashton sat on the next table, and I thought to myself - I probably don't realise who I'm talking to.

Later, I was at a very big house with David. The owner of the house took David to show him something down a small thin staircase to the basement. When they came back into the room, I was removing a ceramic plate and something else from under my shirt and returning them to the table. I don't know how they got there. I wasn't stealing them, but it certainly looked like it.

Since I got back to England, my brain is probably hyper-experiencing the difference between Hollywood and Princes Risborough. (Sun/Snow, David/No David). Maybe since returning to my hometown, I feel like I was an impostor amongst the Hollywood crowd.