11.6.13

Driving over a cyclist.

I was driving along a road, up a slight hill in the countryside, when I noticed 2 guys ride bikes over the brow of the hill. They were coming down the hill on the path on my side of the road. I could see they wanted to cross and were watching to jump onto the road after I had passed. I got closer and could see one of them was about to ride into the road too early. I think it was Rob Cranberry from Misbourne School, I saw him on facebook recently. He went under the side of my car and I ran over him. I stopped. Then we were in hospital. He had bandages over his eyes. He might not be able to see out of one of them. He and his Mother left the room and the nurse handed me his prescription bill with two items on. I protested my innocence, saying that he rode his bike under my car and that it wasn't my fault. I felt bad for him but I was a little annoyed that they placed blame on me. Still it's lucky he didn't die or it wouldn't be a prescription I'd be worried about.