10.11.10

Drowning, Death, Sombrero gift, Watch.

I was drowning on some rocks, the sea was rough and kept pulling me off the rocks. I had a short plastic tube the length of my arm which I was trying to push to the bottom of the sea to keep me up. The sea was thick or oily, I can't remember properly.
Then I was in a room with my Dad and his girlfriend. We were all silent, somebody had died. (Twice this year I've thought my grandad has died). We were napping when my Dad's friend Phil came in with Sombrero gift bags. It was an upside down sombrero with a bottle of sprite and a weird watch inside. I took out the watch and then all of a sudden it was almost the size of a vinyl record. The sides pulled out and in like an accordion. Which made it waterproof and not waterproof. The hour hand was at the side which I thought was weird.