16.11.10

Mike Watson and Evil Mila.

In the daytime I'd heard somebody talk about someone called Mike. I dreamt that I was back at school and my friend Leanne's brother Mike was in the changing room. 3 other guys had the same hair as him. I turned to tell him that everyone seems to be copying his style, but instead I'd told the school bully. He started to bully me with some others.

Things continued to be negative and then all of a sudden I was in bed in America. (In life and in the dream). The doorbell rang but it wasn't the normal doorbell. It was a ding-dong instead of the normal longer tune. I was thinking about the bell sounding different when a surge like a negative force seemed to sweep across the house. All of a sudden the door flew open and Mila glided in and jumped onto the bed, leaning over me like a sci-fi creature. She was an evil version of herself. Maybe something to do with seeing Black Swan last week.