4.1.11

Christmas rumour and NY hotel.

It was Christmas at my Grandparents house. My Dad, Uncles, Aunts and their children were there. Some of my clothes were dirty so I hung them on the clothes line and was making tea to stain them with. My grandad said he'd heard somebody say I wasn't being very nice, and that I was horrible to people. I used about 10 tea bags but it wasn't really working. I ripped some open and poured the tea leaves into the water. I went outside to stain the clothes and my Aunt's were sat outside. They were on facebook and read that my dad's girlfriend Louise had written it about somebody else's children. It also said they behaved like they were two T's at a disco in a car number plate. I was happy that it wasn't about me after all. I went inside and my Uncle Stephen's son Ryan was sat on the kitchen worktop (which was in the living room). I was laughing at something with him. (I haven't seen him for years and probably won't).

I had another dream about being on a bus from a hotel in New York. I was also in the lift looking for the right floor in a hotel.