29.1.11

Death, Class at Tesco, Bus Fire, Filming, Tesco Bar.

I had several dreams last night and remember bits of most of them.

The furthest back I can remember, I saw some people being killed again.

I then dreamt I was at school, then I went into the classroom and it was where the cash office is at tesco. I had the golden globes gift bag with me and the teacher said something to me that made me angry and want to leave. I went out the fire exit and walked across the car park.

I got on a school bus but for some reason I had information they were all going to catch fire. And our one did.

I was walking along the Rye River again and I wanted to film a short movie. I needed actors and all of a sudden there was a guy and a girl. And Lee Haynes was walking along in front of me. Then I was in a room with Lee and the guy was called Niall. And then we were walking down a corridor at school and Niall gave me a card and said if I ever needed homework doing to call him.

Then I was at a tesco staff room bar. Emmaleyne's sister was buying me a large orange juice which came in a flower vase with fruit. They asked what I wanted sprinkled on top and i said nothing, and they said that's not going to look good, it's not finished. and then all the ice and fruit rose to the top of the orange juice and i said "finished". I sat down to drink it and was talking to Seth MacFarlane about something. He realised Niall was sat behind me and went into a Family Guy voice.