21.1.11

Lost my handbag.

I dreamt that I had lost the handbag that was given at the golden globes. It was worth $500 and had loads of expensive stuff inside, including my wallet. I lost it in what seemed to be a gallery shop. I ran for miles trying to find it again, and asking in places I'd been but no one had it. Suddenly I was with Steph from Tesco who's a police officer, and they were in a tiny security office. There was people's belonging laid out in glass cabinets for sale. I ran back to the gallery and asked them. The lady behind the counter gave me a bag and I looked inside but it wasn't the one I lost, it belonged to the lady who was stood behind me. I was almost crying because I had to get a new driving license/ID and bank card and everything. And for some reason I only had one month to get it all, (an event in LA where I needed ID) and I thought it would be impossible.