15.2.11

Living in the past.

My grandad was driving me somewhere. We were following his car in the past, my old housemate James and me were sat facing backwards. We were drunk and singing to a song and put our arms around each other. I wondered what else we were going to do. Then my grandad and I were watching me and James on the satellite navigation screen in the car. We were flicking through camera angles but couldn't find the camera on the back of the car. We pulled up to a red light and the camera had stopped working. The other car was behind us. My grandad said 'I'll fix it' and got out and went to the car behind. I couldn't believe he had got out on the busy road. The camera was mounted on the corner of the other car and had bent outwards. He bent it back in so it was pointing at me and James. My Uncle Michael looked out of the car door and saw a silver Ford Granada, and said 'oh that's his old car isn't it?' Then he got back in and we drove away.