1.2.11

Rooftop Restaurant. London Underground.

We were at a restaurant on the roof of a hotel. We were sat eating with a Mexican man. Everyone around us was Mexican. The man on our table was served jacket potatoes with sour cream, bacon and cheese. It looked amazing. David was served and then all of a sudden we were walking across a car park. I said "did you tip them?" He said "no." I said "Did you even eat any of it? Did you get a to-go box?". He said "no, go and see if it's still there." I got in the elevator to the top of the lift but the food had gone.

Then I was on the London Underground. It was really busy. There was an announcement. It was for me. It said something like, "This is an announcement for Jason. it's Lara. I was wondering if you would take me out on a date." I realised Lara Baker was sat in the next carriage, her eyes looking into her lap, saying everything. She finished what she was saying and I didn't want to let her down in front of a busy train so I said, "yes."