4.2.11

Wedding Reception, Flower Arranging.

I was walking into a wedding reception with Mila. They staff said our tickets allowed us into the reception only, not the parties. (Like an award show). Mila said something like 'it's ok I'm talent.' We walked down a long long room and sat at a table with two old men. Usually the Mum and the bride go and watch tv during the reception but they couldn't so the bride and groom's Father's went. Most people had bought flowers. And they were making sure they would know who from. One lady put her flowers down with a sandwich board on top with a photo and info about who they were from. I saw people putting them all into a room of the hotel. I imagined the things you could do with 50 bouquets of flowers and went to the room to arrange them. Then when I picked up a couple, I was in a room in their house. I was going to move them into a room there but there was too many and I decided to go back to the reception. My Uncle Simon was there and I made a joke about you know me and flower arranging.
Then I was in a party with people from school and other people that age. There was a pool and everybody had been drinking. I then went over to Ben Grey and Richard Ive and made a breathy laugh, I was making fun of Richard's laugh.