7.10.10

Cancer, Old best friend, Doll girl, Library train, Escalators

I've been having a lot of dreams this week. Last night I dreamt that I was seeing a doctor about something. Then after it had finished I went on a huge web of escalators, then I had to go back to the doctors. A boy in there (robbyugh on tumblr) was in the middle of telling the doctor what was wrong. There was something wrong with his ankle and something else. The doctor put a remote control near his ankle, and out of all the things on the control, cancer lit up. He started to ask loads of questions about it, I started to cry and had to go outside. Still crying I found myself on a train with wood cladding all the walls, more like an old 70s house. I was in a room similar to my old bedroom on Eastfield Road, with an old best friend Richard Ive. I went to the toilet and everything had secret doors. While I was using the toilet I pushed the door ahead of me and it was another closet of books you could barely stand in. Then I was at a summer fete. I seemed to be part of a school selling stuff from a window. I went and stood between the two people selling stuff and helped them sort out a man who was being difficult. Then the girl on my left was letting people sign up to come to her birthday party making dolls, months ahead from now. She got out the list and said great, another new friend. I had to go back to the car for something, along the huge escalators.