8.10.10

Theme Park, Escalator, Plane.

I was walking through a theme park with Simon Butler (like in the picture of us at the swap-meet). He walked off ahead a bit and saw some claw machines. There was one where a child could climb in and be grabbed. Then I realised toys were in the collection window. So I picked one up. Then I looked in the other machines and found one with loads of money in it. There were pound coins everywhere. I was trying to pick up as many as I could without being noticed. I must have picked up about £50. Walking along I thought I split it with Simon but he said something like "oh it's only about £10 isn't it" and I didn't really say anything.
Then we were going down an escalator and there was a jet with a bow around it from Mila. At first I didn't realised the bow and thought it was our plane, but we couldn't believe how small it was. I was a little worried. Then we were shooting down a runway and we just about fit under the bridge, I thought the tail was going to scrape the bridge but it didn't. Then the plane dropped us off, turned out it was just taking us down to our normal plane.
Then we were back in the theme park and one of simon's friends had a white tshirt and a green vest on over it. And several other people in the park were wearing it and getting angry at him. I told him to take it off but it was like he wasn't hearing me.