24.10.10

Skyrme pub, locals, world map, Radio, Danny Baker, Family Meal, Naked Wycombe hospital

Dreamt that Mr. Skyrme, my old school teacher had opened his own bar. In the entrance there was a giant world map on various screens, the UK was sideways. On the desk there was a basket of keys for the local businesses who use the bar as they wish after hours. One lady came in and was shouting about someone losing her key. Then I was in a radio station. Danny Baker was talking with some others. Then he was walking opposite Staples in High Wycombe. Then I was at the top of that road running down towards the hospital naked. I had been out with James. Then we were in a club, I was getting my clothes. Then I was at a family meal. Jaz, Maizie, and a random neighbour were there. The neighbour had a problem with his toast being too cold. He wanted new toast and joked that he would bring it up if something ever happened between us and him. Then the giant map from Mr. Skyrme's bar was over the other side of the room and we were in there having the meal.