18.10.10

Family gathering, speech, weeing.

I was in a big house with my family. I need to use the toilet and I went into one and realised it had no roof. You could wee and look at the stars. Then it was the daytime and there was loads of people round. It was sunny, everyone was having fun (which is the opposite of life back home at the moment.) Then I needed to pee again. The toilet was taken. I used the one which was outside, it was just in the middle of the grass so people could see me, but I was bursting. Then I needed to go again, I went inside to find a different toilet. Then Wayne was giving a speech about family and things. It was a poem 4 lines long, which summed up what family is. Then I needed to pee again, I went over to use the one on the grass then a lady and her husband turned up. As I tried to stop peeing, some went on the lady's coat. She realised and I explained that every time I went I just needed to go again, and that it was stinging, I was bursting. She said to ignore the stings and go and eat with everybody. People were finishing off their meals, some had left the outdoor tables, I sat with a newspaper. Then I needed to go again, and Mum told me there was only 1 toilet, but I said no there's at least 5, as we were in a huge house, which was where the tennis courts are on the Misbourne playing field.
I woke up and was bursting. I drank some vodka orange juice last night.