15.6.12

Bus

I was in the locker room at work putting something away. Then I was getting on a bus in Castlefield and towo guys said "Like your t-shirt, you look like a hairy biker". It was something to do with the pictures on my work shirt. I couldn't think of anything to say so I put on a Geordie accent and said "I'm a skinny version of a hairy biker, I can't put an ounce of fat on". And they laughed then a few minutes later he was speaking to his friend in a Geordie accent and I thought he was Geordie but he wasn't. Then he said 'you're Jason Little aren't you' and I said yes. And he said 'you have so many different things on your facebook' and I asked him how he had seen it and he couldn't come up with an excuse. Then he said he was somebody's brother who was in the year below me at school. I barely knew the guy he was talking about so found it weird that either of them would have seen my profile.

The guy was the guy in the year below me with curtains who people liked but was kind of annoying with curtains haircut.