14.6.12

One Night Only

I was watching bands perform in a small room. It seemed to be a kind of rehearsal. To begin with I was sat at the front left of the stage taking photos and then two ladies showed their breasts, (a bit like Madonna did in Turkey recently). One of them seemed to have fake breasts and her left nipple was on the side of the breast. They went around the room and I looked to the stage to see who was on next.

On the sofa I was sat on I saw some kind of small waistcoat which I knew was famous in some way. I put it on and started walking aroiund and everyone thought it was hilarious. I started walking with my feet two steps ahead of my body like a model, then I realised why they thought it was funny - because it was Lady Gaga's waistcoat. So I sat down like I was being interviewed and someone asked me a question and in her voice I said 'it's so boring' perfectly and everyone roared with laughter. I put the waistcoat back and sat in the back corner of the room with David to my left.

I looked on the stage and realised Marcus John from primary school had grown up to have a long pony tail and play drums. (I saw him in Tesco this week). The band he was in was very weird. The keyboard would play random sounds, then cut to the drums and Marcus would make huge arm motions but only hit the drums a tiny bit so that it was really quiet. I turned to David and copied Marcus' drumming motions and he agreed it was weird.

Then Jonathan Ross walked onto the stage where the Drums band now stood. There seemed to be added members to the Drums. Jonny and another guy were wearing his trademark red shiny jacket, as well as David beside me. The band were about to start performing when all of a sudden I was at a theme park...