14.6.12

The School Trip and the Queen

I was in somewhere like Germany on a school trip and we were allowed to roam the city for a while. We had previously seen the Queen at an event in the city.

I needed to use the toilet so I walked into a Tesco and Abdul and Kerry from work were there and said I was working today. I checked the book and I started at 3. It was already nearly 4 and they hadn't said anything so I went back outside to find a toilet somewhere. There was one to the left of the entrance, it was really small.

Then I thought I would wander back around the city and start work at 4. I found myself walking up a field a bit lost and then I could see a man waiting at a gate to ask me what I was doing. Behind him I could see the Queen who had finished her duties for the day stood in her turqoise jacket talking to her staff with a lot of flowers in her hands, as if she was actually about to load them in her car and take them all home.

I explained to the man I was lost and he began walking with me to help me get back to the city. Behind us the Queen and a friend of hers walked and a girl went up to the Queen like she was a singer and started asking her questions.